Over the years there has been much debate at the Ingenio Tech office how much we should charge for IT consultations. This is because they take quite a lot of time and money on our part to conduct. Another reason is because it brings a great deal of value to our prospects, it should really be considered as a service.
When you weigh up the value you will gain, including the knowledge of what you need to do to achieve your business goals, you can judge for yourself how much it should be worth.
An IT consultation will give you the following things:
- A Diagnostic of your network problems such as slowness or downtime.
- Verification if your backups are working properly and are recoverable in the event of a hard drive failure, flood, lightning strike, or employee sabotage.
- A search for viruses, malware, or spyware that could allow cyber criminals to harm your network. We will also review your security software to see if it protects from ransomware.
- A review on your server logs to uncover developing problems that could turn into big and costly issues down the road.
- Answers to any questions you may have about your network including hardware upgrades, performance, or security.
You may not be aware of the technologies which can empower your business to grow and achieve success. Talking to an expert in the IT industry can be incredibly beneficial to understand what solutions and opportunities are available to you.
For now, we are offering IT consultations for the largely discounted price of £57.00 to businesses in Sussex, Kent & Surrey. This is mainly because we wish to demonstrate our value and expertise. It is also because we would like to help many businesses like you to grow, and show you what you can achieve through technology. Find out more in the video below:
By James Batchelor Co-Founder & Director
If you think an IT consultation will benefit your business, feel free to get in touch. We are located close to Brighton, and are happy to travel to your office. Call us on 01273 806211 or fill out the form below.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]